16:00:49 <GeKo> #startmeeting network-health 01/31/2022
16:00:49 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon Jan 31 16:00:49 2022 UTC.  The chair is GeKo. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:00:49 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
16:00:56 <GeKo> hello everyone!
16:01:04 <GeKo> we have our pad at http://kfahv6wfkbezjyg4r6mlhpmieydbebr5vkok5r34ya464gqz6c44bnyd.onion/p/tor-nethealthteam-2021.1-keep
16:01:12 <GeKo> please add your items as needed
16:01:21 <GeKo> and mark them bold for discussion
16:01:34 <ggus> Hi!
16:02:46 <hiro> o/
16:04:58 <GeKo> okay, let's get started
16:05:22 <GeKo> i've added two items i wanted to highlight
16:05:28 <GeKo> let me start with the last one
16:05:39 <GeKo> ggus: this is mainly for you to think about
16:05:46 <GeKo> network-health/team#171
16:06:12 <GeKo> my plan is to gather the data this week and then getting another round of reaching out to relay operators going
16:06:20 <GeKo> does that work for you?
16:06:38 <GeKo> i imagine giving a 4 week deadline right from the start
16:06:48 <GeKo> given that we do not need to wait for new packages
16:06:48 <ggus> Yes! We can announce it during the meetup this Saturday
16:07:00 <GeKo> both LTS and regular relaseses are available
16:07:08 <GeKo> good thinking
16:07:12 <GeKo> yes, that's a good idea
16:07:46 <GeKo> ggus: are you okay with splitting the contact workload again?
16:07:53 <GeKo> or should i just do it?
16:07:59 <ggus> Sure!
16:08:02 <ggus> I can help
16:08:13 <GeKo> awesome, thanks
16:08:21 <ggus> It’s a lot for one person
16:09:22 <GeKo> not sure how the no contact info/contact info ratio is this time
16:09:35 <GeKo> but assuming like last time, yes...
16:10:23 <GeKo> okay, the other one i had is about okrs and roadmapping
16:10:37 <GeKo> both hiro and i have done initial work here
16:11:10 <GeKo> for metrics okrs what we have right now is https://gitlab.torproject.org/groups/tpo/network-health/-/milestones/2#tab-issues
16:11:33 <GeKo> for network health i am working on https://gitlab.torproject.org/groups/tpo/network-health/-/milestones/3#tab-issues
16:11:39 <GeKo> and plan to finish it tomorrow
16:12:17 <GeKo> there is a corresponding roadmap proposal as well at https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/network-health/team
16:12:26 <ggus> Looks great, very well organized!
16:12:34 <GeKo> the important point here is that this is currently a proposal
16:12:47 <GeKo> and there will be a final round of discussion with all the stakeholders
16:12:48 <hiro> feedback welcome
16:13:05 <GeKo> this might happen this week during all hands
16:13:11 <GeKo> so stay tuned
16:13:17 <GeKo> and participate
16:13:28 <GeKo> gaba is still figuring out the details
16:13:38 <GeKo> and we are alread late given that this is for q1
16:13:53 <GeKo> and we are at the end of february
16:13:55 <GeKo> err
16:13:58 <GeKo> january
16:14:19 <GeKo> let me know if there are questions/concerns etc.
16:14:42 <GeKo> we tried to avoid having everyone in a 2h meeting marathon to nail this down
16:15:09 <GeKo> okay
16:15:16 <GeKo> that's all i had on my plate to talk about
16:15:25 <GeKo> do we have anything else to sync?
16:15:50 <ggus> I’m good
16:15:59 * hiro is groot
16:16:11 <GeKo> nice
16:16:40 <GeKo> giving a bit more time for folks to chime in...
16:17:34 <GeKo> alright
16:17:41 <GeKo> thanks everyone! have a nice week
16:17:45 <GeKo> #endmeeting