16:00:34 <GeKo> #startmeeting network-health 02/28/2022
16:00:34 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon Feb 28 16:00:34 2022 UTC.  The chair is GeKo. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:00:34 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
16:00:40 <GeKo> okay, let's do it
16:00:43 <GeKo> it's been a while
16:00:46 <juga> o/
16:00:48 <ggus> hello o/
16:00:51 <GeKo> welcome everyone to the network health meeting
16:01:08 <GeKo> http://kfahv6wfkbezjyg4r6mlhpmieydbebr5vkok5r34ya464gqz6c44bnyd.onion/p/tor-nethealthteam-2021.1-keep
16:01:11 <GeKo> is our pad
16:01:38 <hiro> o/
16:01:49 <GeKo> it seems it has some updates already, nice
16:02:14 <GeKo> i'll quickly add mine and please feel free to do so as well in case you have not done that yet either
16:03:50 <gaba> \o
16:06:21 <GeKo> okay
16:06:40 <GeKo> it seems no ones has anything bolded to discuss (urgently)?
16:06:51 <GeKo> anything else we should bring up while we are here?
16:07:07 * hiro is groot
16:07:39 * juga is good
16:07:46 <GeKo> ggus: one thing for you to note: i got the bridges rejected running 0.4.x
16:07:52 <GeKo> https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/network-health/team/-/issues/187
16:08:11 <GeKo> so, you might see some visible drop and wonder what's up
16:08:33 <GeKo> it's the same as we do eol rejections for public relays: just by fp
16:08:55 <GeKo> and then operators can get  back to us and get unblocked again after updating their tor version
16:09:01 <ggus> ok, and these bridges operators we don't have their contact info?
16:09:05 <GeKo> just in case someone is asking
16:09:27 <hiro> should we prioritize the contact info change?
16:09:27 <GeKo> that's all still running unsupported 0.4.x ones
16:09:50 <GeKo> hiro: not further than we have already i think
16:10:00 <GeKo> a) i can easily work around the current limitation
16:10:17 <hiro> ok I have this to do within the quarter...
16:10:32 <GeKo> and b) all those operators who had been running their bridge a couple of months ago got an email from us
16:10:39 <GeKo> in case they had a contact info set
16:10:59 <GeKo> hiro: yeah, that's totally enough
16:11:15 <GeKo> we could think about delaying this even a bit further for eol purposes at least
16:11:35 <GeKo> given that i already extracted the contact infos for bridges running 0.3.5.x
16:11:38 <ggus> ah! it's 0.4.x and not 0.3.5 folks.
16:11:43 <GeKo> yes
16:11:45 <GeKo> !
16:12:01 <GeKo> the latter i am still contacting (more or less as we speak ;))
16:12:07 * ggus brain is slow today
16:12:18 <GeKo> all is good :)
16:12:43 <GeKo> so, that's just a fyi, but as i said you m ight notice that drop in some graphs or so
16:13:09 <ggus> ok!
16:14:31 <GeKo> okay, i think things look good on the pad, thanks
16:14:55 <GeKo> it seems we have no other issues that popped up over the last two weeks
16:15:05 <GeKo> and still need resolution (nice!)
16:15:35 <GeKo> thanks then everyone and have a nice week
16:15:39 <GeKo> #endmeeting