16:00:56 <GeKo> #startmeeting network-health 03/21/2022
16:00:56 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon Mar 21 16:00:56 2022 UTC.  The chair is GeKo. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:00:56 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
16:01:14 <GeKo> okay, hello everyone!
16:01:21 <juga> o/
16:01:24 <GeKo> http://kfahv6wfkbezjyg4r6mlhpmieydbebr5vkok5r34ya464gqz6c44bnyd.onion/p/tor-nethealthteam-2021.1-keep is our pad
16:01:34 <GeKo> please add you items in case you have not done so
16:01:51 <ggus> hello
16:01:52 <GeKo> hiro: ^
16:01:57 <GeKo> ggus: hi!
16:02:00 <hiro> hello
16:02:11 <hiro> updating the pad
16:02:28 <GeKo> so, ggus, i've pushed the commit to get the EOL relays and bridges rejected by fp
16:02:40 <GeKo> and informed tor-relays@
16:02:54 <GeKo> anything else we want/need to do here or are we good for now?
16:04:53 <ggus> i think we're good for now
16:06:15 <GeKo> great. there will be the recurring weekly task of kicking out the newly popping up ones
16:06:34 <GeKo> but that should not be a big deal
16:06:48 <GeKo> i guess this will feel a bit like whacking moles :)
16:08:27 <GeKo> okay
16:08:29 <ggus> GeKo: silly question: why don't the dir auths block this tor version?
16:08:41 <GeKo> because 0.4.7 is not out yet :(
16:08:45 <ggus> ah
16:09:13 <GeKo> but once that is out and folks have upgraded we are finally done with that removal business
16:09:20 <GeKo> (until the next round)
16:09:46 <GeKo> so, nothing is marked as bold on the pad
16:09:57 <GeKo> do we nevertheless have anything to discuss?
16:10:02 <GeKo> or is help needed anywhere?
16:11:35 <ggus> i'm good
16:11:55 * juga is too
16:11:57 <ggus> v busy week with tor trainings
16:12:46 <GeKo> sounds good then
16:12:58 <GeKo> have a nice week everyone!
16:13:02 <GeKo> #endmeeting