16:00:36 <GeKo> #startmeeting network-health 04/04/2022
16:00:36 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon Apr  4 16:00:36 2022 UTC.  The chair is GeKo. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:00:36 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
16:01:05 <GeKo> let's see if we have some folks needing to sync about network-health topics
16:01:20 <GeKo> http://kfahv6wfkbezjyg4r6mlhpmieydbebr5vkok5r34ya464gqz6c44bnyd.onion/p/tor-nethealthteam-2021.1-keep is our pad
16:02:24 <GeKo> so far it seems nothing is marked in bold
16:02:41 <GeKo> ggus: anything from your side (in case you are around)?
16:03:31 <ggus> ops
16:03:34 <ggus> i'm here
16:03:38 <GeKo> no worries
16:03:59 <GeKo> if you are fine, then no need to show up
16:04:20 <GeKo> ggus: is there anything net-health related we should track from our last relay ops meeting?
16:04:40 <GeKo> i think some operators might want to file an analysis ticket about connection spikes they were seeing
16:04:55 <GeKo> but apart from that nothing we need to act on comes to mind right now
16:06:07 <ggus> GeKo: yes, we should have a ticket open for the spikes. another thing is about the documentation on metrics port
16:06:31 <ggus> i have this ticket open: https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/web/support/-/issues/265
16:06:36 <GeKo> yes
16:06:45 <ggus> but i'm not finding time to concentrate and write about it
16:07:41 <GeKo> where should that live at the end of the day?
16:07:56 <GeKo> we have the entry for enabling metrics port already
16:08:08 <ggus> support.torproject.org/relay-operators/what-is-metrics-port
16:08:10 <GeKo> should we add a section there to have all in one place?
16:08:26 <ggus> that works too
16:08:30 <GeKo> okay, you want to have a new page
16:08:39 <GeKo> well, dunno :)
16:08:57 <GeKo> i am inclined to have an additional section on the page we already have
16:09:18 <GeKo> to have everything related overload/metrics port in one place
16:09:25 <GeKo> *related to
16:09:31 <GeKo> but i defer to you
16:09:37 <ggus> it's a good plan
16:09:51 <GeKo> okay, let me make it even better:
16:10:07 <GeKo> what about me writing a draft for that text?
16:10:09 <GeKo> :D
16:10:13 <ggus> <3
16:10:24 <ggus> that would be wonderful!
16:10:34 <GeKo> then let's do it
16:10:59 <ggus> thanks for helping!
16:11:08 <GeKo> i assigned the ticket to me and put it on my plate for this week
16:11:12 <GeKo> sure
16:12:49 <GeKo> ggus: what was the plan for the operator guidelines?
16:13:12 <GeKo> just declaring the draft we currently have as v1.0 and iterate from there?
16:13:43 <ggus> oh the expectations for relay operators
16:13:47 <GeKo> https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/community/relays/-/issues/18
16:13:50 <GeKo> yeah, that one
16:14:04 <ggus> yes, let's put a date and a version and publish
16:14:12 <ggus> i can work on that next week
16:14:14 <GeKo> i fear i am picking up all the "For Network Health Team" tickets
16:14:22 <GeKo> but that was... not the idea :)
16:14:42 <GeKo> okay, sounds good, thanks
16:15:12 <ggus> GeKo: maybe we can discuss the draft next monday during nethealth meeting?
16:15:26 <GeKo> yes, that's a good plan
16:16:23 <GeKo> noted on the pad
16:16:28 <GeKo> do we have anything else?
16:16:30 <GeKo> hiro?
16:16:39 <GeKo> juga?
16:17:25 <GeKo> hearing crickets
16:17:31 <GeKo> that's fine
16:17:41 <GeKo> have a nice week everyone o/
16:17:45 <GeKo> #endmeeting