17:06:00 <sysrqb> #startmeeting Android Core Components meeting - 4 May 2022
17:06:00 <MeetBot> Meeting started Wed May  4 17:06:00 2022 UTC.  The chair is sysrqb. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
17:06:00 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
17:06:32 <sysrqb> https://pad.riseup.net/p/sponsor101-android-components
17:07:17 <sysrqb> I don't have any updates for this meeting
17:07:54 <PieroV> I don't either
17:07:57 <sysrqb> I'll give some time for LEAP and Guardian Project people to add discussion items
17:08:33 <sysrqb> (pinging cyberta1[m] _hc[m] n8fr8h[m] )
17:09:10 <cyberta1[m]> hi hi
17:10:11 <cyberta1[m]> I have no other point right now
17:10:27 <sysrqb> o/
17:10:29 <sysrqb> okay
17:10:39 <sysrqb> this may be a short meeting :)
17:11:58 <cyberta1[m]> I have just a very minor point maybe
17:12:14 <sysrqb> sure, go for it :)
17:12:40 <cyberta1[m]> ok, we start to switch from c-tor to arti in tor-android right now
17:13:02 <cyberta1[m]> currently the development happens in my user space, a fork of the github repo form GP
17:13:33 <cyberta1[m]> at some point we need to discuss if we want to maintain it at tpo/core or merge it back to github / GP
17:14:43 <cyberta1[m]> I would be interested in your thoughts about it, but it is not urgent, because we need to do the actual work first of all
17:15:01 <sysrqb> yes, that is a conversation we should have with GP - which org will maintain the official repo
17:15:10 <sysrqb> i don't have a preference
17:16:14 <sysrqb> i suspect you can start by merging back into GP's github repo
17:16:30 <sysrqb> and then we can discussion which org will "own" the repo in the future
17:16:57 <sysrqb> but n8fr8h[m] may have a better plan
17:18:34 <cyberta1[m]> ok, I'll check in with n8fr8 as soon as we have something working. I assume we won't merge back to master anyways, but maybe in a separate arti-branch then
17:18:43 <sysrqb> yeah]
17:19:32 <cyberta1[m]> Ankit Gusai: do you have any questions or other points to discuss?
17:20:40 * sysrqb waits 2 minutes
17:21:40 <AnkitGusai[m]> Hi, no questions at the moment.
17:21:54 <sysrqb> alright, seems like we reached the end of this meeting
17:21:59 <sysrqb> thanks everyone
17:22:11 <sysrqb> #endmeeting