16:59:00 <ahf> #startmeeting Network team meeting, 9th May 2022
16:59:00 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon May  9 16:59:00 2022 UTC.  The chair is ahf. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:59:00 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
16:59:02 <ahf> hello hello
16:59:05 <ahf> our pad is at https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-netteam-2022.1-keep
16:59:14 <ahf> i am going to rush a bit into this since i will be leaving very soon
16:59:25 <hiro> o/
16:59:29 <Diziet> o/
16:59:38 <ahf> mike is afk today, so i suspect there wont be a big s61 part to this meeting
17:00:03 <ahf> how are folks doing with their respective boards? link: https://gitlab.torproject.org/groups/tpo/core/-/boards
17:00:04 <nickm> hi all
17:00:34 <juga> o/
17:00:37 <nickm> my board is fuzzy due to moving between tasks a lot, but I think I'm under control
17:00:39 <jnewsome> o/
17:01:12 <Diziet> I think I have things mostly under control.  I have been doing a bit of issue gardening to try to establish what remains of arti#285
17:01:15 <ahf> arti#379, arti#392, arti#452, arti#456, arti#457, arti#458 is missing the Q2 label
17:01:26 <dgoulet> o/
17:01:39 <Diziet> ahf: Is that something I should be setting when I make a sub-ticket ?
17:01:44 <nickm> I will look over my stuff and try to adress that soon...
17:01:58 <ahf> yeah, on all tickets that we are working on right now (in Q2) should have it, so it's more like when it moves into Doing
17:02:03 <ahf> and Next too of course
17:02:14 <ahf> otherwise i don't see anything fishy with the boards
17:02:39 <ahf> ok!
17:02:40 <Diziet> ahf: Ah.  OK.  One more tag to wrangle...
17:02:47 <ahf> Diziet: yeah :-s
17:03:00 <ahf> dgoulet: wanna talk about releases of tor?
17:03:04 <dgoulet> ok
17:03:14 <eta> o/
17:03:20 <dgoulet> planning a 045 and 046 release soon, they have accumulated some fixes over the last months.
17:03:36 <dgoulet> As for 047, things are going nicely it seems, more than 50% of the network has moved on it!
17:03:43 <ahf> \o/
17:03:51 <dgoulet> that is about it on the C-tor release side
17:03:58 <ahf> ggus wrote this in the previous meeting:
17:03:59 <ahf> 090522 16:18:54  +        ggus: stats: 3,179 relays running version. 1064 exits of 1514 exits are runnin
17:04:02 <ahf> VERY nice
17:04:11 <Diziet> ahf: fixed those tags
17:04:15 <ahf> Diziet: thank you!
17:04:17 <ahf> dgoulet: awesome
17:04:31 <ahf> i don't see anything unhandled coming in from other teams
17:04:42 <ahf> we got an interesting bug from richard with path handling of pt binaries, but it doesn't impact TB
17:04:57 <ahf> so nothing emergency stuff we have to do there
17:05:18 <ahf> i don't see any reminders or discussion items
17:05:25 <ahf> does anybody have something they want to talk about?
17:05:55 * dgoulet is good
17:06:12 <nickm> all fine here :)
17:06:34 <Diziet> I have a prioritisation question.
17:06:36 <ahf> does people have something s61 related they need to talk about even if mike is out? he should be back tomorrow but it could be some people need to discuss something between edges in the graph that is not mike
17:06:40 <ahf> Diziet: go!
17:06:57 <Diziet> arti#459 (which I just wrote now to ask about it) and arti#417 turn out to be quite deep.
17:07:15 <Diziet> The useability without fixes for that is not great.  I will prioritise the other config stuff that's actually API break.
17:07:27 <Diziet> But I think these ought to be considered deferrable.
17:07:30 <nickm> sounds reasonable.
17:07:46 <Diziet> Having said that, since I have already done some code and filed an upstream issue, I may file the MR upstream there to avoid losing too much state.
17:07:49 <ahf> sounds good
17:08:42 <Diziet> Thanks
17:09:07 <ahf> ok very good
17:09:31 <ahf> let's sync again on thursday then. mike should have returned by then as well
17:09:36 <ahf> thanks all o/
17:09:38 <ahf> #endmeeting