16:01:19 <GeKo> #startmeeting network-health 05/16/2022
16:01:19 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon May 16 16:01:19 2022 UTC.  The chair is GeKo. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:01:19 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
16:01:23 <hiro> o/
16:01:34 <GeKo> okay, a bit late today but we get started nevertheless
16:01:44 <GeKo> http://kfahv6wfkbezjyg4r6mlhpmieydbebr5vkok5r34ya464gqz6c44bnyd.onion/p/tor-nethealthteam-2021.1-keep is our pad
16:01:51 <GeKo> ggus: juga: ^
16:02:46 <GeKo> so far nothing is added in bold apart from one item on my side
16:03:01 <GeKo> ggus: if you are around we could chat a bit about the relay-ops meeting agenda
16:03:13 <GeKo> i think i forgot the link to the pad, though
16:03:22 <GeKo> let me try to dig it up from last time
16:03:27 <ggus> hi!
16:03:36 <ggus> https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-relay-meetup-may-2022-keep
16:03:55 <GeKo> aha, thanks!
16:03:57 <juga> o/
16:04:31 <GeKo> ggus: two items we could mention for the relay operators is
16:04:46 <GeKo> a) we are done with our eol work as the dir-auths have updated to
16:04:51 <GeKo> (a majority of them)
16:05:06 <GeKo> b) we could point them to the bad-relay blog post
16:05:13 <GeKo> not all of them might have seen it
16:05:21 <ggus> oh yes
16:05:26 <GeKo> and we could encourage questions for that one
16:05:48 <GeKo> i think that's all i could come up with so far
16:06:36 <GeKo> ggus: if there is anything i should prep for the meeting this week let me know
16:06:51 <GeKo> otherwise i am happy, too, to just show up and do something :)
16:07:36 <ggus> GeKo: i'm adding topics and names in the agenda
16:07:41 <GeKo> ggus: oh, what about the updated tor version support policy
16:07:59 <ggus> for the congestion control, who should introduce that topic?
16:07:59 <GeKo> which dgoulet sent around
16:08:22 <GeKo> i guess it depends on who will be at the meeting from out side
16:08:25 <GeKo> *our
16:09:03 <ggus> i will check with dgoulet
16:09:10 <GeKo> maybe dgoulet or mikeperry would be amenable?
16:09:24 <ggus> yes, i'll check with them
16:09:30 <GeKo> otherwise if there is no one better suited i could pick this up
16:10:04 <ggus> ok!
16:10:13 <GeKo> as there are network-health implications wrt overload etc.
16:10:50 <ggus> i will check with leibi if he has some updates from torservers too
16:11:06 <GeKo> yeah, sounds good
16:11:28 <GeKo> did you get my "tor version support policy" item?
16:11:41 <GeKo> is that something we should point out?
16:11:48 <GeKo> maybe together with the eol piece
16:11:50 <GeKo> dunno
16:12:11 <ggus> did we already send it to tor-project?
16:12:16 <ggus> mailing list
16:12:34 <GeKo> does not look like
16:12:42 <GeKo> so, maybe dgoulet can do that this week
16:13:00 <GeKo> and then we can pick this up in the meetup
16:13:12 <ggus> yes, that will be important
16:13:17 <GeKo> ah!
16:13:23 <GeKo> it got sent to tor-announce
16:13:56 <GeKo> https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-announce/2022-May/000241.html
16:14:15 <ggus> if david can't make it, maybe ahf could help us?
16:14:28 <GeKo> fine with me
16:15:19 <ggus> ok! i'll check with dgoulet and ahf about that
16:15:26 <GeKo> okay, that's all from my side i think
16:16:01 <GeKo> do we have any other topic to chat about today?
16:16:12 <GeKo> anything folks are blocked on?
16:16:17 <GeKo> or need help with?
16:17:08 <ggus> i'm good
16:17:32 <hiro> I am groot
16:17:35 <juga> i need help with arti, but will talk about it after the meeting :)
16:18:06 <GeKo> okay. then let's close the meeting then
16:18:18 <GeKo> thanks everyone and have a nice week o/
16:18:19 <GeKo> #endmeeting