15:59:57 <GeKo> #startmeeting network-health 01/30/2023
15:59:57 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon Jan 30 15:59:57 2023 UTC.  The chair is GeKo. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:59:57 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
16:00:02 <GeKo> hello!
16:00:13 <juga> o/
16:00:16 <GeKo> welcome to our weekly network health sync
16:00:25 <hiro> o/
16:00:32 <GeKo> we are still at http://kfahv6wfkbezjyg4r6mlhpmieydbebr5vkok5r34ya464gqz6c44bnyd.onion/p/tor-nethealthteam-2021.1-keep
16:00:36 <GeKo> for our pad
16:00:51 <GeKo> i see folks have filled in their items already, nice
16:01:05 <GeKo> nothing is marked in bold here either
16:01:52 <GeKo> ggus: you around?
16:02:09 <ggus> yes o/
16:02:32 <GeKo> hey!
16:02:47 <GeKo> so, before going to s112
16:02:57 <GeKo> ho wis the ol situation for bridges?
16:03:12 <GeKo> we are ready to have serge updating to by the end of this week?
16:03:20 <GeKo> ugh
16:03:36 <GeKo> *how is the eol situation
16:04:34 <ggus> ~300 bridges are still running EOL tor version
16:05:07 <GeKo> yeah, i think half or so are run by nifty
16:05:08 <ggus> i need to reach out to nifty, so that number will be just 100-ish
16:05:50 <GeKo> maybe ping him today?
16:06:15 <GeKo> i don't wanna wait another week or two or whatever
16:06:16 <ggus> tomorrow, bc i need to wrap up some sponsor reports.
16:06:22 <GeKo> kk
16:06:27 <ggus> GeKo: what about end of this week?
16:06:47 <GeKo> for what?
16:06:56 <ggus> to remove the bridges
16:07:03 <GeKo> yep
16:07:19 <ggus> ac-team ^
16:07:22 <GeKo> i'd ping gman on fri to update serge
16:07:32 <GeKo> if nothing speaks against that
16:08:31 <GeKo> so we don't need to remove the bridges by fingerprint
16:08:38 <GeKo> and then unblock them again
16:09:19 <ggus> yep
16:10:19 <GeKo> okay
16:11:06 <GeKo> anything else we need to discuss besides s112?
16:11:59 <ggus> all good
16:12:16 <GeKo> k
16:12:21 <GeKo> for for s112
16:12:41 <GeKo> ggus: your input for https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/network-health/team/-/issues/277 would be valuable :)
16:12:50 <GeKo> so you don't lose track of that one
16:13:16 <GeKo> i've not thought about that labelling systematically yet but started with some ideas
16:13:20 <GeKo> for annotations
16:14:16 <GeKo> otherwise we worked on the criteria
16:14:20 <GeKo> for o2.1
16:14:41 <GeKo> and i think we are good for a second round of feedback from drl
16:14:44 <ggus> GeKo: for the annotations: is this relay fingerprint based, ip based or ?
16:15:12 <GeKo> fingerprint right now as that's the relay identifier
16:15:45 <GeKo> we *could* at some point swit[3~zch to contact info
16:15:51 <GeKo> *switch
16:16:00 <GeKo> which is what nusenu was arguing for
16:16:15 <GeKo> but whether or not we wanna do that i think we are not there yet
16:17:06 <GeKo> maybe at some point if we have all operators with (verified) contactinfo
16:17:11 <GeKo> not sure yet
16:18:42 <GeKo> hiro: seems you made prgoress on the db over the week?
16:18:52 <GeKo> nice, let's keep doing that
16:18:57 <GeKo> :)
16:19:22 <hiro> :)
16:19:40 <hiro> I am trying to document everything now and make sure that the maths is correct
16:19:46 <GeKo> i'll start this week assembling a list of n-h measurement tools and thinking abuot network churn
16:19:55 <GeKo> sounds... important :)
16:19:58 <GeKo> nice
16:20:32 <GeKo> do we have other s112 updates?
16:20:38 <GeKo> concerns? questions?
16:20:50 <juga> not from me so far
16:22:25 <GeKo> ggus: all good?
16:22:30 <hiro> I am groot too
16:22:31 <ggus> all good
16:22:40 <ggus> GeKo: added a quick comment on that ticket wrt labels
16:22:46 <GeKo> thanks
16:22:56 <GeKo> okay, thanks then everyone
16:23:07 <GeKo> have a nice week
16:23:12 <GeKo> #endmeeting