15:59:26 <GeKo> #startmeeting network-health 02/06/2023
15:59:26 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon Feb  6 15:59:26 2023 UTC.  The chair is GeKo. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:59:26 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
15:59:30 <GeKo> hello!
15:59:35 <juga> o/
15:59:36 <hiro> o/
15:59:38 <GeKo> http://kfahv6wfkbezjyg4r6mlhpmieydbebr5vkok5r34ya464gqz6c44bnyd.onion/p/tor-nethealthteam-2021.1-keep is our pad
15:59:48 <GeKo> let me add my planned things...
16:01:59 <GeKo> alright
16:02:06 <GeKo> i suspect we'll have a short meeting today
16:02:21 <GeKo> given that we have s16 and s112 voice meetings later/tomorrow
16:02:30 <GeKo> ggus: anything from your side?
16:03:24 <GeKo> hiro: "update files on collector" is that the onionperf part?
16:03:33 <hiro> yes
16:03:50 <hiro> collector was a bit slow these days and I didn't want to over load it
16:03:55 <hiro> so I didn't do that yet
16:04:25 <GeKo> okay
16:05:08 <ggus> GeKo: before you go afk, we should discuss the next relay operator agenda
16:05:23 <ggus> maybe we could do that during on 1:1
16:05:35 <GeKo> yeah
16:05:56 <GeKo> it's 10 days or so until i vanish a bit
16:06:03 <GeKo> and i'll be out this friday, too
16:06:13 <ggus> okay! :)
16:06:17 <GeKo> maybe ping me when it fits you best?
16:06:39 <GeKo> european business hours should work fine :p
16:07:06 <ggus> hehe ok!
16:07:46 <GeKo> anything else we should discuss in this sync hiro, juga, ggus?
16:07:58 * juga is fine
16:08:00 <GeKo> nothing is marked bold, so it seems we are good?
16:08:03 * hiro is groot
16:08:57 <GeKo> k, then i can get back to review hiro's monster mr :)
16:09:16 <GeKo> thanks everyone!
16:09:22 <GeKo> #endmeeting