15:59:33 <GeKo> #startmeeting network-health 02/13/2023
15:59:33 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon Feb 13 15:59:33 2023 UTC.  The chair is GeKo. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:59:33 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
15:59:37 <GeKo> hello!
15:59:40 <juga> o/
15:59:58 <GeKo> our lovely pad is, as always, over at http://kfahv6wfkbezjyg4r6mlhpmieydbebr5vkok5r34ya464gqz6c44bnyd.onion/p/tor-nethealthteam-2021.1-keep
16:00:04 <GeKo> please add you items
16:00:28 * juga is still on that
16:00:35 <GeKo> ggus: should we maybe talk about the agenda for the relay ops meeting in march tomorrow as well?
16:00:47 <GeKo> i recalled you wanted to chat about that before my break
16:01:27 <GeKo> hiro: you around?
16:04:02 <GeKo> hrm, i wonder whether my version of the pad is not updating...
16:04:14 <hiro> I am
16:04:31 <ggus> GeKo: yes
16:04:32 <hiro> I thought you were out for the week and the meeting was canceled xD
16:04:37 <hiro> let me update the pad
16:04:57 <ggus> GeKo: i'm planning to announce the meeetup this week
16:05:06 <GeKo> hiro: heh
16:05:17 <GeKo> no, i am out from thu
16:05:26 <hiro> aaaaah ok
16:05:35 <GeKo> but, yes, we could cancel the meeting *next* week
16:06:09 <GeKo> ggus: okay, ack. i guess not much bad relay stuff tomorrow, so the relay meetup should fit in :)
16:06:30 <GeKo> ggus: another thing: 0.4.5 will be EOL this week
16:06:48 <GeKo> so we can think about re-starting the EOL handling machine...
16:07:26 <ggus> my inbox is not ready for another EOL wave /o\
16:07:36 <GeKo> yeah
16:07:40 <ggus> https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-relay-op-meetup-m4-keep
16:07:41 <GeKo> but it will be the last one for a while
16:07:54 <ggus> but i'll add the EOL topic on the agenda
16:07:55 <GeKo> there is none left to eol :)
16:08:06 <ggus> heh! nice!
16:08:09 <GeKo> yeah, that's a good idea
16:09:18 <GeKo> so, in general fro the s112 stuff
16:09:40 <GeKo> gus and i synced a bit today and will do tomorrow to work on the next iteration of the o2.1 criteria
16:10:04 <GeKo> i think we might be able to speed this up now and have this hopefully done by the end of the month
16:10:25 <GeKo> there is still a way to achieve that even with me being out a bunch of days
16:10:27 <GeKo> we'll see
16:10:40 <GeKo> hiro: how did it go with the db work this week?
16:11:14 <hiro> I think the MR is ready for a new review
16:11:27 <hiro> I am going to update that
16:11:40 <GeKo> okay, nice
16:11:50 <GeKo> i'll do that tomorrow
16:11:58 <GeKo> so we get that landed before i leave
16:12:04 <hiro> yep
16:13:12 <GeKo> okay, the remaining things look good
16:13:30 <GeKo> i guess one thing i could so do is double-checking the tables we have again
16:13:45 <GeKo> while giving it another review
16:16:38 <GeKo> collector#40016 it is
16:16:59 <GeKo> hiro: did you fix the tor_version thing i mentioned a couple of months ago in that ticket?
16:17:54 <hiro> let me check
16:18:10 <GeKo> but yeah, it seems if we are happy with the mr you are working on we should be able to close that collector issue, too
16:18:24 <hiro> no I still have it as tor_version
16:18:28 <hiro> I am going to change it
16:18:40 <GeKo> thanks
16:19:05 <GeKo> do we have anything else for s112?
16:19:11 <GeKo> or anything else for this sync?
16:19:21 * juga is good
16:19:35 <hiro> funny I was using the actual document version
16:19:42 <hiro> but copied tor_version only in the sql
16:19:44 <hiro> anything else I am good
16:19:55 * ggus is good too
16:20:00 <GeKo> great
16:20:08 <GeKo> thanks folks and have a nice week
16:20:13 <GeKo> no meeting next week
16:20:24 <GeKo> and the next one on 02/27
16:20:25 <ggus> enjoy your vacs o/
16:20:29 <juga> same
16:20:32 <GeKo> i will!
16:20:35 <GeKo> thanks :)
16:20:38 <GeKo> #endmeeting