15:59:44 <GeKo> #startmeeting network-health 02/27/2023
15:59:44 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon Feb 27 15:59:44 2023 UTC.  The chair is GeKo. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:59:44 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
15:59:47 <GeKo> hi!
15:59:48 <juga> o/
15:59:56 <hiro> o/
16:00:55 <GeKo> let's see what we have this week
16:01:04 <GeKo> http://kfahv6wfkbezjyg4r6mlhpmieydbebr5vkok5r34ya464gqz6c44bnyd.onion/p/tor-nethealthteam-2021.1-keep is our pad
16:01:32 <ggus> hey o/ (i'm in another meeting)
16:01:45 <GeKo> nothing is bold on the pad, great
16:01:49 <GeKo> ggus: hi!
16:01:54 <GeKo> anything from your side?
16:02:16 <GeKo> for me this week means catching up with backlog, reviews etc.
16:02:37 <GeKo> if there is anything urgent in particular please ping me
16:02:47 <GeKo> so far it seems things are under control :)
16:03:22 <ggus> GeKo: it's all under control
16:03:38 <GeKo> great
16:03:47 <GeKo> we are good for the relay ops meetup on sat, right?
16:03:57 <GeKo> or is there something we still need to figure out?
16:04:51 <GeKo> hiro: where are we with all the stuff regarding onionperf?
16:05:05 <ggus> maybe it would be good to take a look together at ### Collect proposals towards a more trusted relay operator community <https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/community/relays/-/issues/55> this week
16:05:07 <GeKo> i saw we still have some diskspace issues?
16:05:18 <hiro> yeah we just need to increase the disk
16:05:36 <hiro> but we still have a bit of space
16:05:39 <hiro> the rest is good
16:05:50 <hiro> I have archived a bunch of clients we weren't needed
16:05:56 <GeKo> ggus: okay, would that work this friday?
16:06:07 <GeKo> or do you want to sync about that earlier?
16:06:46 <GeKo> hiro: nice, thanks
16:06:47 <ggus> GeKo: maybe we can sync thursday?
16:06:57 <GeKo> wfm
16:08:41 <GeKo> okay, all the stuff on the pad looks good to me
16:08:59 <GeKo> juga: hiro: we have our 1:1s this week as well, so we can catch up there, too
16:09:14 <juga> GeKo: yup
16:09:14 <GeKo> so we have anything else for this sync we should talk about?
16:09:21 * juga is good
16:09:40 * hiro is groot
16:10:53 <GeKo> okay, then let's just go ahead and close this sync
16:11:37 <GeKo> ggus: we can sort out a time for thu later
16:11:59 <GeKo> i can't do 14utc but apart from that my day looks pretty unbooked
16:12:19 <GeKo> and with that said: thanks for the meeting :)
16:12:21 <GeKo> #endmeeting