16:57:59 <ahf> #startmeeting Network team meeting 2023-05-16
16:57:59 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon May 15 16:57:59 2023 UTC.  The chair is ahf. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:57:59 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
16:58:02 <ahf> yoyoyo
16:58:07 <ahf> pad is at https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-netteam-2023.1-keep
16:58:07 <gabi> hello hello
16:58:28 <mbeth> o/
16:58:34 <jnewsome> o/
16:58:36 <mikeperry> o/
16:58:40 <nickm> hihi
16:58:58 <ahf> o/
16:59:06 <ahf> okay, david is out this week for the local hax0r conf
16:59:38 <ahf> how are folks doing with their boards: https://gitlab.torproject.org/groups/tpo/core/-/boards ?
16:59:53 <ahf> gaba and i just shuffled a few things around - some may be mistaken, but feel free to put it into the right bucket if we were wrong <3
17:00:08 <ahf> there was a few things that looked like pre-0.4.8 releae stuff that i put into ~Next
17:00:32 * nickm doing okay.
17:00:49 <nickm> mbeth: I want to make sure you saw tor#40793 (confidential)?
17:00:49 <tor> Uhm, which one of [tpo/core/debian/tor, tpo/core/tor] did you mean?
17:01:43 <mbeth> nickm: oh, i hadn't, will look at that now
17:01:49 <nickm> thanks!
17:01:54 <ahf> 👍
17:02:15 <nickm> I think it's a must-fix-before-next-release thing, but not a must-freak-out-and-run-in-circles thing :)
17:02:51 <mbeth> i was pointed at the torspec work but then got distracted by tpo/core/tor#40792 representing some deeper time format confusion
17:03:05 <mbeth> nickm: thanks for the heads up
17:03:47 <ahf> great
17:04:10 <ahf> we cannot do release talk since david isn't here, but folks are in 0.4.8 prep mode of course
17:04:13 <ahf> so things seem alright there
17:04:26 <ahf> we have nothing incoming from other teams
17:04:33 <ahf> we have no announcements
17:04:59 <ahf> i am trying a bit to figure out some of our dependencies we have in the different upcoming grants. probably going to be a sync soon'ish on some of the network team s112 items we have that we need to do ome kind of topological order to
17:05:03 <ahf> but not this week
17:05:13 <gabi> a reminder I'm going to be on PTO from thursday until the 30th (I forgot to add it to the pad, sorry about that)
17:05:19 <ahf> i am out thursday and friday this week
17:05:25 <ahf> gaba: awesome, thanks for heads up!
17:05:30 <ahf> and enjoy your time off
17:05:31 <nickm> *gabi
17:05:36 <ahf> argh, gabi, yes
17:05:39 <gabi> thanks, you too
17:05:41 <gabi> :D
17:05:44 <ahf> need a smarter tab completion in my irc client
17:05:55 <ahf> anybody have anything else they want to dig into?
17:07:52 <ahf> oookay, i take the hordes of comments as a no!
17:07:53 <ahf> thanks all <3
17:07:56 <ahf> enjoy your week!
17:08:03 <ahf> #endmeeting