16:00:32 <GeKo> #startmeeting network-health 05/22/2023
16:00:32 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon May 22 16:00:32 2023 UTC.  The chair is GeKo. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:00:32 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
16:00:36 <hiro> o/
16:00:37 <GeKo> here we go
16:00:40 <juga> o/
16:00:40 <ggus> o/
16:00:40 <mattrighetti[m]> o/
16:00:40 <GeKo> hello everyone
16:00:47 <hiro> hello hello
16:00:49 <engler> o/
16:01:12 <GeKo> https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-nethealthteam-2023-keep
16:01:15 <mattrighetti[m]> Hi!
16:01:18 <GeKo> is our pad for the meeting
16:01:41 <GeKo> if you have not done so, please add your update notes and mark things as bold for stuff you need help with
16:04:58 <GeKo> okay, maybe let's start
16:06:35 <GeKo> it seems nothing is marked bold, nice
16:07:09 <GeKo> do we have anything unrelated to s112 we need to talk about?
16:07:17 <GeKo> comments/questions/suggestions?
16:07:29 <GeKo> mattrighetti[m]: anything we can help you with?
16:07:33 <GeKo> how is it going?
16:07:36 <ggus> GeKo: we should figure out the date for the next relay operator meetup, in june
16:07:44 <GeKo> okay
16:08:19 <GeKo> ggus: i think i can do any sat apart from the first
16:08:22 <mattrighetti[m]> I'm mostly going through onionoo this week and I'll need the mapping of database tables -> http responses
16:09:15 <hiro> @mattrighetti[m] one thing that would be helpful maybe would be to use the wiki of the repository you are working on to document stuff
16:09:21 <ggus> GeKo: what about June 24? so we have some time to organize it
16:09:22 <hiro> like the architecture of the api for example
16:09:53 <ggus> the first two weeks of june i will be afk in events
16:10:19 <mattrighetti[m]> Will start to document stuff this week, I'll try to replicate other projects wiki structure
16:10:39 <GeKo> ggus: hrm. i just see in my calendar that 17 might actually work better for me
16:10:41 <hiro> or if you find something that works better for you feel free to adapt it
16:11:00 <nickm> afk, back before meeting
16:11:21 <GeKo> ggus: there is a big public holiday around that weekend and i might need to be involved in family stuff
16:11:26 <GeKo> hard to say right now
16:11:59 <mattrighetti[m]> juga: I can help with the rust standards to add to our wiki
16:12:01 <GeKo> but if we can't find a different time i think i could make the 24th
16:12:20 <juga> mattrighetti[m]: great, feel free to improve it
16:12:28 <ggus> GeKo: on 19th there is a public US holiday, so june 17th might not be the best option
16:12:46 <GeKo> mattrighetti[m]: do you need help with that mapping or is that a task you think to figure out on your own?
16:13:12 <hiro> yep do let me know if you need help
16:13:21 <GeKo> ggus: okay, then let's try the 24th and i try to keep the potential riot here manageable :D
16:14:23 <ggus> hehe! we could move to july 1st
16:14:56 <mattrighetti[m]> GeKo: I'm trying to understand the mapping from the descriptorParser but I'm not 100% there
16:15:56 <GeKo> ggus: that would make it a bit easier for me, yeah, but would mean no meeting in june
16:16:24 <ggus> but probably we wouldn't have a meeting in july
16:16:41 <GeKo> mattrighetti[m]: okay, if you got stuck, then just ping us?
16:16:43 <ggus> because of summer vacation
16:16:56 <GeKo> right
16:17:17 <GeKo> i wonder whether we are on the safer side with 24th given the vacation thing
16:17:19 <GeKo> dunno
16:17:46 <GeKo> let's try the 24th
16:17:59 <mattrighetti[m]> GeKo: Yeah will do this week if I'm still stuck
16:18:05 <GeKo> great
16:18:44 <mattrighetti[m]> Would it be useful to document the mappings?
16:19:18 <ggus> GeKo: ok!
16:21:22 <GeKo> mattrighetti[m]: yeah, why not
16:22:29 <GeKo> okay, it seems we have exhausted the non-s112 topics
16:22:52 <GeKo> so, this week i need to get back to the directory authorities and moving the discussion there forward
16:23:05 <GeKo> and i hope to finall get back to some proposal evaluation
16:23:09 <GeKo> *finally
16:23:22 <GeKo> we'll see
16:23:47 <GeKo> ggus: if you need help with proposal writing just ping me
16:23:56 <GeKo> or reading a draft or something
16:24:12 <GeKo> (i guess that goes without saying, but still...)
16:24:40 <GeKo> juga: hiro: all good for your s112 parts?
16:25:29 <juga> GeKo: i think so
16:26:46 <hiro> I am good
16:27:04 <GeKo> great
16:27:11 <GeKo> ggus: you, too=
16:27:16 <GeKo> *too?
16:28:04 <ggus> GeKo: yes
16:28:12 <ggus> good
16:28:44 <GeKo> okay
16:29:05 <GeKo> any last comments/questions etc. before we close this sync?
16:29:28 * juga is good
16:29:44 <GeKo> have a nice week everyone! o/
16:29:50 <GeKo> #endmeeting