16:58:12 <ahf> #startmeeting Network team meeting 2023-05-22
16:58:12 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon May 22 16:58:12 2023 UTC.  The chair is ahf. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:58:12 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
16:58:16 <ahf> greetings network-team!
16:58:17 <Diziet> o/
16:58:19 <ahf> o/
16:58:25 <jnewsome> o/
16:58:29 <ahf> pad is at https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-netteam-2023.1-keep
16:59:31 <nickm> hihi!
16:59:38 <mbeth> o/
16:59:38 <ahf> quite a few people are out today iirc, eta, gabi, dgoulet at the very least
16:59:49 <ahf> so i think we can just get going
17:00:15 <ahf> how does folks' boards look? https://gitlab.torproject.org/groups/tpo/core/-/boards
17:00:38 <nickm> doin' good. Still dividing time between RPC and Onions
17:01:28 <Diziet> I'm catching up on review and doing HS stuff.  I intend to properly sort out the tickets to reflect reality when I come back from my next trip...
17:01:37 <mbeth> i'm fine, working on PoW bugfixes and spec
17:01:50 <ahf> very nice
17:01:59 <ahf> since dgoulet is out, we have nothing on releases with him
17:02:21 <ahf> nothing from other teams
17:03:14 <ahf> i have two announcements: (1) next monday is a public holiday here, so i'll be afk. i suggest we cancel the meeting and people sync amongst each other directly. of course, all 1:1's that day is also cancelled and i'll update nc accordingly
17:03:28 <nickm> ack
17:03:31 <ahf> (2) on wednesday i'll likely be meeting up with ggus and geko, so wont be around as much as i normally am
17:03:47 <ahf> nickm have a good question to discuss:
17:03:48 <ahf> [nickm, 18 may]: Shall we use TROVE for Arti security issues, or start a new registry? Quick show of hands, please. :)
17:03:55 <Diziet> I will be away from this coming Thursday to next Wednesday inclusive.
17:04:07 <ahf> i think we should use trove and just have a product column in our table
17:04:07 <Diziet> Next Thursday I will be online but keeping weird hours.
17:04:18 <ahf> Diziet: excellent
17:04:19 <nickm> ahf: that would work fine for me. And it's not like we can't change later.
17:04:24 <ahf> ya
17:04:26 <Diziet> +1 to using trove
17:04:38 <ahf> i really like the idea of using trove for stats tracking here - has been a good argument for our rust journey too
17:04:43 <nickm> we can revisit this if folks want to use TROVE outside of netteam
17:04:48 <ahf> yep
17:05:33 <ahf> okay, do we have anything else we ought to dive into today? it's my impression everybody knows what is on their table right now?
17:05:37 <nickm> ok. I hereby allocate TROVE-2023-001 for the arti socks issue :)
17:06:21 <ahf> sounds good :-)
17:06:34 <ahf> you update the table?
17:06:39 <ahf> and the ticket
17:06:44 <ahf> i'll update the reporter over email
17:06:54 <nickm> will do.  Send him also a link to the ticket and to the patch?
17:07:13 <ahf> yep
17:07:17 <ahf> will do that today
17:07:25 <ahf> anything else folks?
17:08:57 <ahf> sounds like a no
17:09:00 <ahf> let's call it then
17:09:01 <ahf> thanks all o/
17:09:03 <ahf> #endmeeting