16:57:58 <ahf> #startmeeting Network team meeting 2023-06-05
16:57:58 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon Jun  5 16:57:58 2023 UTC.  The chair is ahf. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:57:58 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
16:58:02 <ahf> hello hello o/
16:58:04 <mbeth> o/
16:58:06 <ahf> we have a pad at https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-netteam-2023.1-keep
16:58:07 <gabi> hi
16:58:18 <Diziet> o/
16:58:57 <ahf> since it's first meeting of the month, we would usually do a bit of admin stuff here too, but since dgoulet is afk to fly to prague, i think we'll skip those and i'll coordinate with him. they are mostly around c tor releases
16:59:18 <ahf> how are folks doing with your boards: https://gitlab.torproject.org/groups/tpo/core/-/boards ?
17:00:02 <ahf> don't see anything that is off here
17:00:22 <Diziet> I think at least for my tickets the gitlab state reflects reality.  (wtf, how is that possible...)
17:00:59 <gabi> my board looks alright to me
17:01:11 <ahf> :D
17:01:15 <ahf> excellent
17:01:32 <mbeth> doing okay, got a couple minor tickets i'm poking at in gitlab but otherwise i was getting ready to start something new (like steps toward hashx in arti)
17:01:53 <ahf> folks, remember we are in june, so that means tor's fiscial year is coming to an end, so you'll do yourself a big favor by getting your time sheets and especially reimbursements into the system soon if you have any such things that haven't been handled yet
17:02:01 <ahf> mbeth: awesome!
17:02:37 <ahf> on release status with david: 0.4.8 got out, we can probably expect some bugs to arrive from now on
17:02:48 <ahf> i'll try to poke people who should be aware of stuff when it comes in
17:02:56 <mbeth> exciting
17:03:25 <ahf> david is thinking of doing an 0.4.7 stable release at some point too, so we'll probably have a small backport conversation when he is back from prague
17:03:39 <Diziet> Re Harvest anbd expenses I see TPI sent me the cash for my Costa Rica expenses (\o/) but it's showing in Harvest as "pending approval"
17:03:47 <Diziet> Should I report this to someone ?
17:04:07 <ahf> i have that too - i don't know when these are marked as approved :S
17:04:18 <ahf> i would think sue just does whatever works best for her here
17:04:23 <Diziet> OK, if it's the same for others I guess I will leave them to carry on :-).
17:04:28 <ahf> yep
17:05:02 <ahf> very nice nickm that you gave some feedback on https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/core/arti/-/issues/874 -- we'll probably have to find a way to help the NHT here with these things as GeKo writes, but not urgently
17:05:32 <ahf> i put it into backlog future so we can remember it when we triage
17:05:47 <ahf> okay, very good
17:05:53 <ahf> i have one semi-announcement!
17:06:14 <ahf> it would be *really* nice if people can figure out their "summer" holiday vacation soon'ish and write to network-team@ with dates and update nextcloud as well
17:06:25 <ahf> this will make it a lot easier for gaba and i to have the overview over the next few months
17:06:56 <ahf> does anybody have anything else we need to talk about today?
17:08:16 <ahf> i take that as a no!
17:08:19 <ahf> let's wrap it up then
17:08:23 <ahf> thanks all! <3 enjoy your week
17:08:26 <ahf> #endmeeting