16:58:04 <ahf> #startmeeting Network team meeting 2023-06-12
16:58:04 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon Jun 12 16:58:04 2023 UTC.  The chair is ahf. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:58:04 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
16:58:07 <ahf> hello hello
16:58:08 <nickm> hello!
16:58:20 <ahf> pad is at https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-netteam-2023.1-keep
16:58:26 <jnewsome> o/
16:58:27 <ahf> thanks to whoever updated the date <3
16:58:36 <mikeperry> o/
16:58:53 <ahf> how are folks doing with their boards? https://gitlab.torproject.org/groups/tpo/core/-/boards
16:59:08 <Diziet> o/
16:59:14 <nickm> (hihi)
16:59:58 * nickm doing ok; suspecting i'm going to rearrange a bunch of stuff after my pending rpc stuff is reviewed and we have talked about next steps on onion services
17:00:03 <mbeth> guess i'm working on stuff that isn't on the board yet (hashx in rust stuff)
17:00:05 <Diziet> I think the HS tickets on the board don't reflect very well what's actually going on.  Much of our todo list is "TODO HS" in the code now.  I'm not sure how much tim ewe want to spend mining those into tickets.
17:00:34 <ahf> mbeth: we can create some tickets for that perhaps for tracking purposes
17:00:40 <mbeth> ok
17:00:56 <mbeth> i can do that, might as well brain dump a little about the design i have in mind
17:00:57 <ahf> i think after tomorrow the boards will be a bit more reflective on upcoming things too with both arti board discussion and s123 sync
17:01:01 <ahf> mbeth: sounds good!
17:01:07 <mikeperry> mbeth: yeah after an alpha is cut, new changes need ticket entries for the changelog
17:01:25 <ahf> i don't see anything off on the board otherwise
17:01:30 <mbeth> that makes sense, it's just all still really early
17:01:39 <ahf> :D
17:01:51 <ahf> okay, no release updates without david
17:02:21 <ahf> i saw some tickets on arti that was tagged with anti-censorship but we should probably talk about those tomorrow in the roadmap meeting as part of the general ticket intake process now that real humans are trying out arti too
17:02:48 <Diziet> I added that label to at least one incoming bug report.  Was that wrong ?
17:03:33 <ahf> no no, it is good for discovering it - and it wasn't one of the "For X Team" labels
17:03:51 <ahf> i just moved them forward earlier today as part of weekly triaging, but we can figure out what to do with them tomorrow
17:04:21 <Diziet> OK
17:04:50 <ahf> okay, the rest of things i can sync with david about tomorrow
17:05:11 <ahf> thanks to everybody who submitted vacation stuff on network-team@ - that makes the overview a lot easier
17:05:18 <ahf> i don't see any announcements or reminders
17:05:27 <ahf> i think we can call it
17:05:29 <ahf> thanks all!
17:05:33 <ahf> #endmeeting