14:57:49 <richard> #startmeeting Tor Browser Weekly Meeting 2023-08--07
14:57:49 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon Aug  7 14:57:49 2023 UTC.  The chair is richard. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:57:49 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
14:57:59 <richard> hi everyone, the pad per usual: https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-tbb-keep
14:59:07 <jagtalon> o/
14:59:15 <PieroV> o/
14:59:34 <richard> For once I don't *think* I have anything in particular to talk about today
15:00:20 <richard> so will happily yield if anyone has bolded or discussion points today ;)
15:00:26 <richard> er, :) not ;)
15:00:28 <PieroV> Still to add, but I have one
15:00:37 <Jeremy_Rand_36C3[m]> Hi!
15:00:59 <richard> hi! :)
15:03:15 <PieroV> (I added the discussion point, should I start with it?)
15:03:59 <richard> go right ahead
15:04:18 <PieroV> tor-browser-build/Android/ESR 115 transition
15:04:40 <PieroV> I was waiting for Dan to confirm he could build from my branch, to have an additional confirmation
15:04:55 <PieroV> But boklm just said that he could build from that, so maybe I don't have much to add
15:05:25 <PieroV> But I wonder if we want another confirmation, or if we want to merge as it is
15:05:50 <boklm> I think if we merge, we'll see if nightly builds fine tomorrow
15:06:08 <richard> and i can start the 13.0a2 release prep
15:06:30 <PieroV> re 13.0a2, we might want to take the last MR I created this morning
15:06:36 <PieroV> To actually use the new control port methods
15:06:44 <richard> yes please
15:06:59 <PieroV> We merged the control port, but half of its code is not effective
15:07:35 <PieroV> I'm also working on another branch
15:08:44 <PieroV> But we'll see
15:11:24 <richard> ok assign to me and I'll prioritize it this morning
15:11:34 <richard> ah i already ahv eit
15:11:51 <richard> ok then
15:13:03 <richard> anything else from anyone?
15:13:28 <PieroV> I got an email about the repro build event
15:13:32 <PieroV> 2023
15:13:46 <PieroV> https://reproducible-builds.org/events/hamburg2023/
15:15:10 <richard> oh interesting
15:15:19 <richard> was it worth your time last year?
15:15:21 * boklm is thinking about going there
15:16:20 <richard> it's at a pretty convenient time as well
15:17:06 <PieroV> Yeah, I don't think eventually it'll clash with the meeting at Mullvad
15:17:21 <PieroV> Since several people had problems for the days of the events
15:17:31 <richard> yeah
15:17:48 <PieroV> We got a few interesting point last year, but we still haven't had the time to have a look and implement them (SBOM, or similar stuff)
15:19:30 <richard> alright well seems we can plan around it
15:19:43 <richard> if there's nothing else then we can call this meeting complete
15:20:13 <Jeremy_Rand_36C3[m]> Nothing else from my end today
15:20:28 <PieroV> Nothing from me, either
15:20:51 <boklm> nothing from me either
15:20:56 <richard> ok then
15:20:57 <richard> o/
15:21:03 <boklm> o/
15:21:05 <richard> have a good week everyone
15:21:09 <Jeremy_Rand_36C3[m]> Thanks!
15:21:11 <PieroV> Thanks everybody! o/
15:21:15 <richard> #endmeeting