15:58:20 <GeKo> #startmeeting network-health 09/11/2023
15:58:20 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon Sep 11 15:58:20 2023 UTC.  The chair is GeKo. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:58:20 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
15:58:24 <GeKo> okay
15:58:27 <ggus> o/
15:58:27 <juga> o/
15:58:28 <GeKo> hello everonye!
15:58:36 <mattrighetti[m]> o/
15:58:43 <hiro> o/
15:58:47 <mattrighetti[m]> Hi!
15:59:17 <GeKo> we are at https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-nethealthteam-2023-keep as always
15:59:27 <GeKo> please add your items if you have not done so already
15:59:46 <GeKo> and mark things bold if you want to chat about stuff or need help etc.
16:00:26 <rishadbaniya[m]> hello everyone
16:00:35 <juga> hi rishadbaniya[m]
16:00:38 <GeKo> o/
16:01:35 <GeKo> hiro: wanna add your plan for the week?
16:01:51 <hiro> I did
16:01:57 <hiro> didn't I?
16:02:07 <hiro> just missing the ticktes number but it's there
16:02:22 * GeKo rubs his eyes
16:02:33 * juga doesn't see either
16:02:35 <hiro> oh sorry
16:02:44 <hiro> wrote under aug 7th
16:02:52 <GeKo> aha! :)
16:03:35 <GeKo> juga: instead of working on margot it would be good to test the stuff for network-health metrics first
16:03:48 <GeKo> like access to the database and getting data out of it
16:03:52 <juga> GeKo: ah, right, going to change that
16:03:56 <GeKo> trying to visualize that in grafana etc.
16:04:08 <GeKo> because if there is something missing for that we should know sooner than later
16:04:10 <GeKo> thanks
16:04:26 <GeKo> hiro: thanks!
16:04:37 <GeKo> okay, anything we need to talk about this week?
16:04:38 <juga> yrw
16:04:55 <GeKo> i can announce we are finally done with all that 0.4.5.x EOL work \o/
16:05:08 <juga> yay!
16:05:09 <GeKo> as the dir auths and bridge auth have updated to
16:05:30 <hiro> I'd need to get the onionperf parsing in rust reviewed
16:05:35 <hiro> should I create a ticket for that?
16:05:52 <GeKo> sounds good
16:06:00 <GeKo> put it on juga's plate? :)
16:06:09 <juga> :)
16:07:11 <hiro> ok
16:07:51 <GeKo> yeah, https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/network-health/metrics/descriptorParser/-/issues/25 might not be the right ticket anymore for that...
16:08:22 <GeKo> that's good for s112 work, nice
16:08:35 <GeKo> speaking of: ggus i did not finish the proposal overview yet
16:08:43 <GeKo> but i plan to do so by eod on thursday
16:08:50 <GeKo> and will send the draft to ahg and you
16:09:06 <GeKo> so you have some time to think about that stuff until we sync next week
16:09:33 <GeKo> s/ahg/ahf/
16:10:01 <GeKo> rishadbaniya[m]: your plate looks good! let us know what you learn :)
16:10:10 <GeKo> mattrighetti[m]: how is it going for you?
16:10:19 <GeKo> anything you need help with?
16:10:23 <rishadbaniya[m]> Sure :) tons of things to explore
16:10:52 <mattrighetti[m]> We're almost there, I'm gonna open another MR for the weights endpoint and then I just need to make some tests
16:10:59 <hiro> \o/
16:11:07 <mattrighetti[m]> Other than thatI have to make some benchmarks and docs stuff :)
16:12:00 <GeKo> awesome
16:12:23 <GeKo> you have the final evaluation deadline on your radar, right? ;)
16:12:49 <GeKo> i mean we'd be more than happy seeing you around afterwards working more on the api and whatnot
16:12:51 <mattrighetti[m]> Yep!
16:13:06 <GeKo> :)
16:13:21 <hiro> :)
16:13:26 <mattrighetti[m]> I'm gonna stick around, hiro already knows ;)
16:13:35 <GeKo> ggus: do you have some tentative date for the next relay-ops meetup?
16:13:42 <GeKo> woah, nice!
16:13:59 <GeKo> i think my october is pretty free it seems
16:14:41 <ggus> GeKo: not yet, but probably at the end of october
16:15:03 <GeKo> oh, okay. so that gives us a bunch of time for doing the agenda etc.
16:15:07 <GeKo> good, good
16:15:39 <GeKo> any final questions? and/or anybody not knowing what to work on/prioritize?
16:15:55 <ggus> just a quick thing
16:16:01 <GeKo> yes
16:16:03 <ggus> https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/community/policies/-/commit/432a9cb98af1f02588ab256d0e8f7a3ca83fb9cb
16:16:09 <ggus> i merged the 001 proposal :)
16:16:42 <ggus> so, it's time to work on the proposals
16:16:56 <GeKo> good start!
16:17:07 <GeKo> wanna announce that on tor-relays@?
16:17:40 <ggus> oh, good idea. yes
16:18:23 <GeKo> thanks!
16:18:33 <GeKo> okay. it seems we are good to go then for this week
16:18:37 <GeKo> thanks everyone!
16:18:42 <GeKo> #endmeeting