15:57:56 <onyinyang[m]> #startmeeting tor anti-censorship meeting
15:57:56 <MeetBot> Meeting started Thu Sep 28 15:57:56 2023 UTC.  The chair is onyinyang[m]. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:57:56 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
15:58:07 <shelikhoo> hi~
15:58:12 <cohosh> hi
15:58:14 <onyinyang[m]> hello everyone!
15:58:24 <onyinyang[m]> here is our meeting pad: [https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-anti-censorship-keep](https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-anti-censorship-keep)
16:01:02 <gaba> hi
16:02:32 <onyinyang[m]> I don't think there are any new discussion points, actions or interesting links in the pad
16:02:35 <onyinyang[m]> But I may have missed something
16:02:42 <onyinyang[m]> Please speak up if there's anything to discuss today
16:03:01 <cohosh> there's an update from the  last meeting on the domain fronting issues
16:03:42 <cohosh> that the problem with cdn.sstatic.net affected more than just snowflake, but also moat
16:03:54 <cohosh> and conjure, though that didn't require a deployment change
16:04:51 <cohosh> this fixed now in the new tor browser update, but there were some concerns that some users who rely on snowflake and/or new moat bridges would be unable to form a connection and receive the update
16:05:23 <cohosh> i don't know how we'll know that's the case but it makes me nervous that we're relying on the same new front again for moat and snowflake
16:05:51 <shelikhoo> yeah, I still think having a pool of domain names will be a better option
16:06:00 <shelikhoo> than just choose one of them
16:06:12 <cohosh> shelikhoo: yeah, I wrote an MR for that but it would be nice to have your feedback on it too
16:06:27 <cohosh> i think meskio is the reviewer
16:06:55 <cohosh> snowflake!182
16:06:59 <shelikhoo> yeah, I will have a look at that!
16:07:04 <cohosh> thanks!
16:08:05 <cohosh> i don't have anything to add
16:09:04 <shelikhoo> EOF from me
16:09:28 <onyinyang[m]> Ok, if there is nothing else for today, I think we can end the meeting early.
16:09:47 <onyinyang[m]> I'll give it an extra minute for anyone else to add anything
16:10:30 <onyinyang[m]> #endmeeting