15:59:33 <GeKo> #startmeeting network-health 10/02/2023
15:59:33 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon Oct  2 15:59:33 2023 UTC.  The chair is GeKo. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:59:33 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
16:00:01 <GeKo> let's sse who is here today
16:00:05 <GeKo> https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-nethealthteam-2023-keep is our pad
16:00:06 <juga> o/
16:00:36 <mattrighetti[m]> GeKo: will send a tor dev mail tonight, I was unexpectedly afk this half week
16:00:47 <GeKo> all good, thanks!
16:01:11 <GeKo> mattrighetti[m]: how's it going with the project?
16:02:16 <mattrighetti[m]> I need to talk Hiro because I’m waiting for possible database changes for what corners the detail’s endpoint
16:02:44 <GeKo> sounds good
16:03:07 <mattrighetti[m]> I would say the rest is pretty okay, need to write some more tests
16:03:47 <GeKo> yeah, that's usually always the case :)
16:04:19 <mattrighetti[m]> You’re never done writing tests :)
16:04:41 <GeKo> but glad to see it's "just" tests and the project goes forward smoothly
16:05:03 <GeKo> alright, hiro might be out for the meeting and is probably busy tomorrow
16:05:10 <GeKo> so let's see what else we have
16:05:20 <GeKo> nothing marked as bold on the pad, good
16:05:26 <hiro> I am here :) sorry got distracted
16:05:32 <GeKo> oh, hi!
16:05:44 <GeKo> one important thing for the folks workingo n sponsor 112:
16:05:55 <GeKo> we'll have our monthly bbb sync tomorrow 1600utc
16:06:07 <GeKo> hiro: not sure if that works for you
16:06:09 <hiro> @mattrighetti[m] I think you might wait on the stuff to add to the status table
16:06:15 <GeKo> but if not, that's fine
16:06:34 <hiro> it does, I'll be home around 1300 UTC but surely before 1400
16:06:53 <hiro> I haven't looked into that yet
16:08:16 <GeKo> kk, sounds good then
16:08:21 <GeKo> ggus is out, too
16:08:31 <GeKo> so this might be a rather short sync this time
16:08:53 <mattrighetti[m]> hiro: okay, I guess we should just stick with JOINs for the moment
16:10:05 <hiro> yes that's ok @mattrighetti[m]
16:10:23 <mattrighetti[m]> I might need another deploy this week, I’ll let you know
16:10:44 <mattrighetti[m]> *matt is good
16:11:18 <GeKo> nice
16:11:31 <GeKo> do we have anything else we want to bring up today?
16:11:39 <GeKo> concerns, questions, remarks etc.
16:11:56 * juga is good
16:12:03 <hiro> I think I should finish the webstats add to descriptorParser
16:12:08 <GeKo> +1
16:12:10 <hiro> other than that I am groot
16:12:31 <GeKo> as a general fyi: we are aware of onionoo and relay-search being unhappy
16:12:41 <GeKo> that thing is tracked in https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/tpa/team/-/issues/41343
16:12:49 <GeKo> and should be resolved soon-ish i hope
16:12:51 <juga> oh, disk space
16:13:02 <GeKo> yeah, pretty weird, though
16:13:22 <trinity-1686a> I'll tell the people who had issues with that on #tor and #tor-relays
16:13:31 <GeKo> awesome, thanks!
16:13:46 <GeKo> as always this happens over the weekend...
16:14:38 <GeKo> alright, thanks everyone
16:14:43 <GeKo> have a nice week!
16:14:45 <GeKo> #endmeeting