15:58:44 <GeKo> #startmeeting network-health 10/09/2023
15:58:44 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon Oct  9 15:58:44 2023 UTC.  The chair is GeKo. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:58:44 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
15:58:53 <GeKo> let's see if someone around to meet today :)
15:59:14 <GeKo> maybe this time we have another one of the super short syncs...
15:59:17 <juga> o/
15:59:49 <GeKo> https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-nethealthteam-2023-keep is the pad
15:59:59 <mattrighetti[m]> o/
16:00:03 <GeKo> hiro is out and ggus is doing the tpi holiday thing
16:00:08 <GeKo> hi hi!
16:01:37 <mattrighetti[m]> Cool, do you know if hiro will be around this week?
16:01:55 <mattrighetti[m]> I'll need another deploy of nsa this week
16:02:07 <GeKo> she is officially afk...
16:02:14 <GeKo> what is "deploy of nsa"?
16:02:23 <juga> networkstatusapi
16:02:35 <mattrighetti[m]> Correct :)
16:02:41 <GeKo> hah, okay
16:02:52 * juga also doubted a bit
16:03:02 <GeKo> i wonder if i have the powerz to do that actually
16:03:11 <ahf> lol at that acronym
16:03:20 <GeKo> yeah...
16:03:52 <GeKo> mattrighetti[m]: do you know what deployment involves?
16:04:01 <mattrighetti[m]> :) yeah, unfortunate acronym
16:04:06 <GeKo> is it just doing a git pull or something?
16:05:18 <mattrighetti[m]> I'm not sure if hiro already has a puppet script in place for that, I think it got manually deployed last time
16:05:29 <mattrighetti[m]> But yeah, not 100% sure about that
16:05:45 <GeKo> okay
16:06:12 <mattrighetti[m]> We can move it to next week if hiro is not going to be around, no problem
16:06:13 <GeKo> i can try to find out what's going on and see whether i can help
16:06:38 <GeKo> she is supposed to be out next week, too :)
16:07:09 <mattrighetti[m]> Got it
16:07:09 <GeKo> mattrighetti[m]: how is it going otherwise?
16:08:02 <mattrighetti[m]> All good, I am refactoring a little bit of code to make tests easier and some API docs
16:08:29 <GeKo> nice
16:09:56 <mattrighetti[m]> * matt is good
16:10:08 <GeKo> juga: all good with the onbrisca deployment?
16:10:42 <juga> yep, it's already done
16:10:51 <juga> now, learming promql :P
16:10:57 <GeKo> :)
16:12:06 <GeKo> okay, do we have anything else for today we should sync about?
16:12:16 * juga is good
16:13:06 <GeKo> juga: https://pad.riseup.net/p/sponsor112-next-report is a thing you could look oevr this week
16:13:25 <juga> oh, right, thanks for the reminder
16:13:47 <GeKo> i'll need to do o1.3 and o2 but the other stuff should be fine
16:13:58 <juga> ok
16:14:04 <GeKo> so maybe wait tomorrow and have a look on wed or thur
16:14:07 <GeKo> *thu
16:14:14 <juga> ack
16:14:24 <GeKo> should save you some time :)
16:15:17 <GeKo> okay, everyone. no need to linger on here. have a nice week
16:15:21 <GeKo> #endemeeting
16:15:25 <GeKo> heh
16:15:28 <GeKo> #endmeeting