15:59:02 <GeKo> #startmeeting network-health 11/13/2023
15:59:02 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon Nov 13 15:59:02 2023 UTC.  The chair is GeKo. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:59:02 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
15:59:05 <GeKo> hello!
15:59:18 <mattrighetti[m]> Hey! o/
15:59:34 <juga> o/
16:00:57 <GeKo> one sec
16:01:02 <GeKo> in another meeting
16:02:37 <hiro> o/
16:04:00 <GeKo> alrigt
16:04:04 <GeKo> sorry folks
16:04:23 <GeKo> we have https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-nethealthteam-2023-keep
16:04:26 <GeKo> as our pad
16:04:29 <GeKo> as usual
16:04:49 <GeKo> please add your items and mark things as bold if you want to talk about them
16:05:09 <GeKo> i hope all of you had a nice hackweek in case you did do that :)
16:05:26 <juga> yes
16:05:34 <GeKo> we are back into "regular" work...
16:06:22 <GeKo> i have only one item: we have our monthly bbb sync tomorrow 11/14 1600utc
16:06:26 <GeKo> ggus: ^
16:06:52 <GeKo> which is off again from our first tue of the month schedule
16:07:03 <GeKo> but so be it
16:07:25 <GeKo> apart from that i plan to catch up with reviews
16:07:31 <GeKo> and getting back to s112 work
16:08:01 <GeKo> that's it from my side
16:08:24 <juga> from my side just getting back to s112 work too
16:08:41 <GeKo> nice
16:08:43 <hiro> yeah me too and onionperf files parsing
16:08:58 <hiro> plus some other onionperf client chores
16:09:03 <GeKo> <3
16:09:10 <GeKo> mattrighetti[m]: how is it going for you?
16:09:14 <mattrighetti[m]> As for me, it seems I broke stuff in the latest deployment of network status API :/, plan to add more tests to catch those failures this week and probably the next one too since I need to refactor quite a bit of the database logic
16:09:29 <hiro> sounds good @mattrighetti[m]
16:09:49 <hiro> I think we are aiming at Nov 22nd to do a all hands presentation of the api
16:09:50 <GeKo> mattrighetti[m]: you know where you broke things? or do you need help with debugging?
16:10:47 <mattrighetti[m]> I have an idea of where the code breaks, just need to confirm that
16:11:15 <mattrighetti[m]> I'll let you know on the issue tracker
16:11:30 <GeKo> sure
16:12:12 <mattrighetti[m]> What do you plan to show off on the 22nd of november?
16:13:03 <hiro> just how the api works and what we intend to do with it in the future
16:13:12 <hiro> a few queries I think no more than that
16:13:30 <mattrighetti[m]> Cool, I'll get it back up and working asap then
16:14:14 <hiro> let me know if you need any help w the code too
16:14:34 <mattrighetti[m]> Yup, I'll probably ping you for a review later this week :)
16:14:36 <arma2> (hello world, i am nearby in case there were networkhealth questions for me)
16:14:50 <GeKo> hey, hey!
16:14:52 <mattrighetti[m]> hiro: I owe you some code reviews
16:15:46 <GeKo> alright, seems we have a good understanding where we are at and what we wanna do for this week
16:16:04 <GeKo> do we have anything else to discuss?
16:16:10 <GeKo> concerns? questions? etc.
16:16:16 * juga is fine
16:16:21 * hiro is groot
16:16:32 <mattrighetti[m]> * matt is good
16:17:42 <GeKo> alright
16:17:44 <GeKo> thanks then
16:17:49 <GeKo> have a nice week!
16:17:53 <GeKo> #endmeeting