14:59:49 <dan_b> #startmeeting Tor Browser Weekly Meeting 2023-11-20
14:59:49 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon Nov 20 14:59:49 2023 UTC.  The chair is dan_b. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:59:49 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
15:00:08 <dan_b> Welcome all to this weeks tor app's team meeting
15:00:13 <dan_b> pad is https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-tbb-keep
15:00:31 <dan_b> go forth and update
15:00:36 <ma1> thanks dan_b for facilitating :)
15:01:06 * PieroV cleans discussions, since they're still from Cctober :)
15:01:31 * Jeremy_Rand_36C3[m] switched things up a bit from my usual workflow and filled in my updates earlier
15:05:30 <dan_b> Ok I'm not seeing any discussion or need help points?
15:05:39 <dan_b> But it is release week
15:05:53 <PieroV> Yes, ma1 and me are building release
15:06:00 <dan_b> ah cool
15:06:01 <PieroV> (I'm building MB right now)
15:06:44 <dan_b> did new tags get pushed for firefox-android?
15:06:55 <PieroV> Yes, I did
15:07:01 <PieroV> At the HEAD of the 13.0 branch
15:07:06 <dan_b> sweet for 13.0 and 13.5?
15:07:14 <PieroV> Nope, only 13.0 at the moment
15:07:22 <dan_b> ah ok stable build first?
15:07:26 <dan_b> great
15:07:26 <PieroV> Yes
15:07:44 <PieroV> We can push 13.5 tags when we are close to build
15:07:53 <dan_b> I've got one MR I could still squeeze into the alpha then. you reviewd but I was hoping to get clairehurst to look at it too
15:07:57 <dan_b> the nimbus removal one
15:08:00 <dan_b> should be fine
15:08:17 <dan_b> other than that all good on my end
15:08:25 <dan_b> and I can be an alpha builder then if needed
15:08:36 <dan_b> any thing else?
15:08:50 <PieroV> Not from me
15:09:04 <Jeremy_Rand_36C3[m]> Nothing to discuss from my end
15:09:43 <dan_b> seems like henry-x is still away due to broken internet 😢
15:09:59 <PieroV> I think they were expected to be AFK this week
15:10:05 <dan_b> oph
15:10:22 <dan_b> i've been there, it's frustrating
15:10:34 <PieroV> They'll be back on Thur, according to the AFK calendar
15:10:44 <dan_b> telcos willing
15:10:57 <PieroV> I meant henry, they wrote in the initial email they would've taken some days off this week ^_^
15:11:08 <dan_b> ah nice!
15:11:23 <dan_b> well that seems like everything
15:11:33 <Jeremy_Rand_36C3[m]> Impressively short meeting
15:11:37 <ma1> :)
15:11:37 <thorin> what about all the FPing issues .... j/k
15:11:46 <dan_b> lol
15:11:54 <thorin> there's a raft of them that are quick and easy (for us, not upstream)
15:11:54 <dan_b> #endmeeting