16:02:32 <GeKo> #startmeeting network-health 11/20/2023
16:02:32 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon Nov 20 16:02:32 2023 UTC.  The chair is GeKo. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
16:02:32 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
16:02:37 <GeKo> okay, finally, sorry folks
16:02:56 <GeKo> meetings and ator stuff today...
16:02:57 <juga> np
16:03:03 <GeKo> https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-nethealthteam-2023-keep
16:03:05 <GeKo> is our pad
16:03:11 <mattrighetti[m]> np
16:03:46 <GeKo> mattrighetti[m]: you have the floor
16:04:21 <mattrighetti[m]> Thanks! So I just wanted to ask if you had anything specific in mind for the network status api showcase that is planned
16:05:12 <hiro> @mattrighetti[m] we wanted to show just that the api existed
16:05:17 <hiro> and perform a query or two
16:05:32 <hiro> like the info that one could get for a relay and the aggregated info for all relays
16:05:38 <hiro> or a search
16:06:06 <hiro> it is also possible to move the all hands presentation to the first available week in dec (13th)
16:06:11 <mattrighetti[m]> Alright, I'm going to do a couple more checks tonight, I have a draft !9 with a couple of fixes
16:07:13 <mattrighetti[m]> We should be able to deploy the fix tomorrow the fix, what do you think?
16:07:32 <hiro> for me it's fine... I am also happy to postpone the presentation
16:07:43 <hiro> I mean we are not in a rush and there are other topics for the meeting
16:08:15 <mattrighetti[m]> Okay, let's see if tests are okay and I'll keep you posted on tor dev
16:08:24 <mattrighetti[m]> I'm confident
16:09:02 <mattrighetti[m]> That's it from me :)
16:09:11 <GeKo> thanks
16:09:35 <hiro> ok thanks @mattrighetti[m]
16:09:41 <GeKo> juga: you mean you can't at this sync next week?
16:09:47 <GeKo> *can't be
16:09:56 <GeKo> no worries, that's cool
16:10:14 <hiro> @geko me neither, I have a test next week in the afternoon at this time...
16:10:26 <juga> GeKo: yes
16:10:33 <GeKo> it would be nice if you could update the meeting pad with the usual things
16:10:41 <juga> ok
16:10:41 <GeKo> hiro: ack
16:10:53 <hiro> I will update the pad b efore hand yeah
16:11:01 <GeKo> thanks
16:11:56 <GeKo> anything else we should discuss today?
16:12:01 <GeKo> https://blog.torproject.org/tor-network-community-health-update/ is the big news
16:12:15 <GeKo> and it will likely keep us (at least gus and me) busy this week
16:12:28 <juga> i can imagine
16:12:35 <juga> nothing to discuss from my side
16:13:01 <GeKo> so, my review queue might not get shorter this week let alone the other stuff i am supposed to work on :(
16:13:08 <GeKo> ggus: anything from your side?
16:13:40 <ggus> GeKo: i'm planning to push the document "expectations for relay ops" to community/policies
16:13:52 <ggus> but, probably will happen next week
16:14:03 <hiro> @geko, I might need you to have a look at https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/network-health/metrics/website/-/merge_requests/67
16:14:33 <hiro> I would like to test if the reason for the missing data is us overwriting tables
16:14:39 <GeKo> yes, please ping me if i am too slow
16:14:53 <hiro> with *us* I mean the updater
16:14:54 <GeKo> ggus: yeah, makes sense, thanks
16:15:07 <GeKo> hiro: ack
16:15:33 <GeKo> okay, anything else for today?
16:15:39 * hiro is groot
16:15:51 <GeKo> it seems we are fine \ΓΈ/
16:16:05 <GeKo> heh \o/
16:16:16 <GeKo> thanks all and have a nice week!
16:16:21 <GeKo> #endmeeting