15:59:41 <GeKo> #startmeeting network-health 12/04/2023
15:59:41 <MeetBot> Meeting started Mon Dec  4 15:59:41 2023 UTC.  The chair is GeKo. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
15:59:41 <MeetBot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
15:59:46 <GeKo> hello folks!
15:59:56 <juga> o/
15:59:58 <GeKo> we have our pad over at https://pad.riseup.net/p/tor-nethealthteam-2023-keep
15:59:58 <hiro> o/
16:00:02 <mattrighetti[m]> o/
16:00:13 <GeKo> ggus: not sure if you around
16:00:32 <ggus> around, but sleeping zzz
16:00:48 <GeKo> sleep well, then, friend :)
16:00:59 <hiro> good night ggus
16:01:09 <GeKo> okay, let's do it
16:01:32 <GeKo> i don't see anything marked as bold, good
16:01:42 <GeKo> mattrighetti[m]: are you good or do you need anything?
16:01:50 <GeKo> i guess a review from hiro at least? ;)
16:02:13 <hiro> yes I am doing that today
16:02:23 <GeKo> hiro: some input on https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/network-health/metrics/networkstatusapi/-/issues/11 might be appreciated, too, i guess
16:02:25 <GeKo> nice
16:02:31 <hiro> @geko we have a double bank holiday here this week
16:02:33 <mattrighetti[m]> I have a MR waiting for review and I made some changes to the details response to minimise joins in the database
16:02:40 <hiro> 6 and 8
16:03:00 <GeKo> hiro: sounds good, enjoy!
16:03:26 <mattrighetti[m]> hiro: we would need to add some more endpoints to return those removed fields
16:03:27 <GeKo> (and add them to the afk calendar if they are not there already)
16:03:38 <hiro> if it is ok I might work on the 6 and take the 7th instead... as I have to visit the consulate on that day to get my passport renewed
16:03:55 <hiro> @mattrighetti[m] saw that, will reply today
16:03:56 <GeKo> sure, sure
16:04:06 <mattrighetti[m]> Great :)
16:04:34 <mattrighetti[m]> That’s all from me
16:05:00 <GeKo> okay, do we have anything else?
16:05:03 <hiro> thanks @mattrighetti[m]
16:05:08 * juga is good
16:05:28 <GeKo> a reminder for the folks working on sponsor112: we have our monthly sync tomorrow at 1600 in our bbb room
16:05:40 <juga> oh, thanks for the reminder!
16:05:56 <hiro> I had completely forgotten about that
16:05:56 <GeKo> we should update us as to where we are and what we wanna do in the remaining, short december
16:06:05 <GeKo> you are welcome, part of my job ;)
16:06:25 <GeKo> hiro: are we good with the onionperf sec report?
16:06:47 <GeKo> i'd reply to the reporter in that case
16:06:51 <hiro> yes I had left the dns entries unfortunately
16:06:53 <hiro> now deleted
16:06:58 <GeKo> thanks
16:07:16 <GeKo> op-us7a was meant to be archived, too, right?
16:07:25 <GeKo> i fixed the wiki accordingly
16:07:31 <GeKo> if so
16:07:45 <GeKo> pointing to metrics store now
16:08:08 <hiro> yes
16:08:44 <GeKo> for website#40103. when should we see whether we fixed the issue for realz?
16:08:57 <hiro> so yeah I think tonight we would know
16:09:03 <GeKo> i guess after the next run
16:09:05 <GeKo> yeah
16:09:16 <hiro> I restarted the updater around 4pm with the change
16:09:19 <GeKo> crossing my fingers :)
16:09:26 <GeKo> ack
16:09:28 <hiro> and since it finished last time at 11am
16:09:35 <hiro> I think it would take a little less than usual
16:09:56 <hiro> so around midnight I think we should see something
16:10:11 <GeKo> happily checking tomorrow my time :)
16:11:36 <GeKo> hiro: okay, anything else?
16:11:44 * hiro is groot
16:11:52 <GeKo> kk
16:12:10 <GeKo> so, i think we can call it then. thanks folks for checking in and have a nice week!
16:12:14 <GeKo> #endmeeting